HPC Account Information
- Any faculty, students, postdocs, research fellows, visiting scholars and collaborators can apply for an account and must be "sponsored" by a faculty-level PI from the UNT.
- You must have an EUID to apply. If you are a visiting scholar (aka external collaborator), you can apply for an EUID through the Provost Office using this form.
- There are no shared/group accounts, each user requires their own account.
- Research: Accounts are headed by Faculty or Staff Principal Investigators and are typically funded by the PI's grant rewards.
- Academic: Accounts are for course work and sponsored by the Instructor.
- Collaborator: Accounts are available to faculty and student collaborators, affiliated with UNT research initiatives via a shared external grant or contract.
- Each user is required to fill out an HPC Account Request form online. Access to the form requires authentication with your EUID and password
- If you've forgotten either one of your credentials, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the situation and we will reset your password manually to the default.